Got my first NEGATIVE rep!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkipEye, Jan 19, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    First NEGATIVE Rep! Guess it doesn't really matter but it still ticks me off. Signed on today to see some guy had blasted me with the red ones!:angry: I checked him out after that and I'm not too impressed with his history of posts anyway. Won't say any more publicly and I won't say who it was either so as not to single him out.

Doesn't sound like he's too fond of BOC anyway, griping about the lack of Catfishing posts, yet he wants to talk about PAINTBALLIN' from checking out his history....... go figure!:roll_eyes:

Guess I don't really know the purpose of my post other than grousing a bit so let me apologize.

Thanks for listening folks!

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hear ya go Skippee, Ill send ya a few k to make up for the painballers attacking ya. Boy that wasnt very nice of them, first the Ky. creek chub deal and now this...:wink::smile2:

3. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    I'll second that Troy. I'll send some his way too.

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There ya go. I got ya back. It's bound to happen. Can't please 'em all. I got one too...once. It is annoying for about 5 seconds.:big_smile: I bet I deserve more than I get.

5. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    ya just cant please all the people, all the time.consider the sorce. reps to you.

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Don't let it get you down buddy. :big_smile:

7. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would not even worry about it bro...I know it ticked ya off :after_boom:but just keep on keepin on with what you are doing we enjoy your post...

We love'em brother...I always keep an eye out for ya...:spiderman:

Send you a good dose of something to fix what ill's ya:0a30:

8. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    how do you know when you get bad rep????
    reps up skipeye.:wink:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Darryl - As Neil Young once sang "Don't let it bring you down" ! Gotta love the "After the Goldrush" record! :wink:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    The box to the left is red instead of green.

I'm all better now. You guys and gals have jumped in corrected the damage! LMAO!

Gotta turn in now

Thanks a million. BOC says I am all out of reps for now so I'll return the ones I missed tomorrow as soon as the system lets me.

Thanks a million!

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just sent ya 9339 rep points. I am fortunate to be able to give some, and I enjoy it. Thanks for telling us.

I will rep anybody who gets one of those useless piece of garbage things, just let me know.

John.

12. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I was looking for you to help out with this one Brother...I agree with you
    You know I like your new avatar but miss the Dung Beetle Bro...Cracked me Up...How you been brother...looks like you and the dog are having a good time...Still remember the hawk posts brother for some reason that one particular set of post stuck in my head...When I see your post...Just love your post Brother keep them coming...No one tells it like you do...

13. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    WOW I had some neg rep points too.I didnt even know what they were. It was a long time ago and cant find them anymore. The last thing I would want to do is to offend anyone here.So To Those I offended Im sorry. But you should have told me what I did to upset you. If anyone remembers givening them to me pls. message me, so we can work things out.Thankx smokey

14. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    I got negative rep too :embarassed: LOL! :smile2:

15. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Yup, now that's hard to believe.

I recieved a bad rep recently also. Shook my whole world for 'bout a nano-second. No point in responding to someone thick headed enough to do something like that:cool2:

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    We know boss but, you are slowly gaining it back, LO!!!!

17. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well I'll be tied between two trees and used for target practice. Boss I am so sorry someone would treat you like that.

That is almost blasphemy. Here's some reps to make it feel better.

John.

18. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Nobody is perfect. Most people get negative rep for having a different opinion than others. I have. Its just a number.... Its no reason to start a forum riot. If the person that did it isn't very reputable...then your points taken away should be minimal. See, theres my opinion, and im willing to risk the chance of getting a negative reputation points subtracted from the ones I have gained. If the person is doing it because you made them angry, then try to work it out with a brother. If its someone being wreckless and malicious then report them to the mods.

19. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I think I figured out where you got the negative rep. It must've been along time back when you posted about riveting in the rod holders on that Fisher jon-boat. :smile2:

We'll be taking off the ones that havent fallen off, soon.:wink:

20. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother please don't feel bad and please don't apologize for getting on and saying how ya feel. I had a negative rep once and yes it hurt my feelings but I was finally able to let it go in one ear and right out the other. I figure we are all family so we're gonna step on each others toes occassionally.I guess just consider the sourse and let it be. And who ever you are thar gave my brother a bad rep I hope and pray God Blesses you richly in life and give you peace!:sweet_kiss:Sister Pat