Got my 2007 catfish connection catalog yesterday.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jan 23, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm having trouble putting it down,man when it comes to catfishin I am Addicted Big Time. I seen something in there,that I honestly did not know existed. It's a closed faced reel by Zebco (Spincast) spooled with 80 pound Braid. I was in a baitshop early last summer,and the owner told me that those reels could not withstand braid,that it would chew the insides up. It's an 808bow.Now ya know I'm just itchin to get me one and take it to the Mighty Mo. I would love to see this dude perform.:big_smile:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Pat would you or anyone have a link ? I'd like to order a cat. myself

3. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Me too pat!
    Me too!!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They will require your full name address and phone number then they will send you one in the mail.It's a can't put it down catalog I promise.Makes ya feel like a kid in a candy store!:big_smile:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree.There are so many things in there that I want!

6. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    I love catfish connection. Every year when I get my catalog I go through it and mark the things I want. Then I give it to my wife so she can use it as a list for my birthday. This year the main item I want is the Abu Black Cat reel. she told me yesterday she ordered one for me. I hope she lets me have it before my b-day in April.

7. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    I love the catalog too! i look at it every night before i got to bed!

8. keithcatfish

keithcatfish New Member

State:
    Maryville, TN
    CC is great. One-stop shopping for all your catfish needs.. A lot of stuff (giant circle hooks) that is nearly impossible to find in local bait stores and wally world.

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I purchase most of my terminal tackle from them. I try to purchase as much as I can to re-stock each time I order to save on shipping costs. I also mention the BOC everytime I make an order trying to get them back as a sponsor of the BOC.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    One might mention you can order on line and they will send you a catalog with your first order.Their turn around time is great. I recieve regular shipping in about 2 days.You can also send an e-mail to Catfish John @ catfish connection.com if you have question. They are a great company that will do what they say.:lol: