Got Me A New Job Today - Hunting!

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by weekendredneck69, Sep 2, 2007.

1. weekendredneck69

weekendredneck69 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    For those of you younger guys like me who hate to work, I was out cruising the back roads when i decided to pull up and ask a rancher to see if they needed any help around the ranch and i just happened to have my new savage .22-250 w/ me, unfortunately they didnt need any help around the ranch..but i did get fortunate enough for him to see my rifle and ask what i use it for.. i simply replied coyotes...he said, well about the help part, i will offer you $50 for every coyote you bring to me!!!! I couldn't believe it! I had gotten a job, doing what i love, and do best....HUNTING!! So if you have a ranch or two around your house try and ask them about their coyote situations and hopefully it will end up good!!! GOOD LUCK!

P.S: Those of you who do work, dont quit your day job....Not a simple task baggin coyotes!!

2. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    lucky dog! congrats hope you have fun and makes lots and lots of money doin it

3. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa

Better learn to trap.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Way to go Matthew ,dont we all wish we could fall into something like that. Learn to trap and snare to go along with the shooting part and you could have your own ADC business before long.

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Cool, hope you get a few extra dollars hunting them yotes... Maybe enough to pay for your ammo and fuel at least. But like you said, don't quit your day job...

mike

6. yotepeeler

yotepeeler New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Like 223reload said learn to trap and snare you can have your own ADC business . In cattle country as well as sheep there will always be a need for ADC work . You won't get too fat on it but can pay the bills if you learn good enough .:wink:

7. weekendredneck69

weekendredneck69 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    ADC? well anyways i plan on trapping also, and thx for your advice!

8. JohnMeador609

JohnMeador609 New Member

State:
    ky
    Some counties in VA had a bounty don't know if it is still in effect but mecklenburg county's was $75 and the adjacent counties was $50.