Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a lot of paper work, school, and gov. red tape, i checked the mail this morn. and my merchant mariners licence was in (aka guide ) i thought that this would be easy to get, not, red tape, red tape, red tape, but glad i stayed with it

·
Registered
940 Posts
Good Job Capt. Russ. Do club members get a discounted rate????? :handshake: :handshake:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well thx all, you call me russ. i might be able to put this to good use, i found a shrimp boat at a very cheep price down at the gulf . might be the next bubba gump lmao. j/k feel sorry for those fishermen down there that might loose their fishery, and there boats and way of life. p.s. ole jer thats mr. captain to you....lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
well thx all, you call me russ. i might be able to put this to good use, i found a shrimp boat at a very cheep price down at the gulf . might be the next bubba gump lmao. j/k feel sorry for those fishermen down there that might loose their fishery, and there boats and way of life. p.s. ole jer thats mr. captain to you....lol
Well Mr.Capt.No Fish --It Sounds Like A NEW NAME is Coming your WAY

SWEET!!!!!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Captain Rusty Devore

Aka Captain Ahab

Congratulations my friend. Hard work pays off. May your dreams of retiring to Alabama and chasing 100 pound fish come through sooner, than later. Congrats!! You deserve it. Reckon we all gotta call ya Captain, or Skipper now out of respect for a long standing tradition!

Ifn its ok, Ill just call ya CAPT RUSTY, from the DAY V DAY lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.