Got Gas?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Waterbug, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Well it has happened again. The wife got in her car today and it is out of gas. Kinda funny considering she filled it up yesterday. This is the third time this has happend to our vehicles. I guess it's time to introduce someone to my Colt Defender.

Some folks are just sorry people.:angry:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Trailcam:wink: and two 5 gal jugs of 4 gal water/1 gal gas in the driveway.

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    sounds like its time to invest in a locking gas cap. i remember last year when gas prices were close ta 4 bucks a gal. alot of people were havin the same problem

4. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I like the idea of water in the gas can..... You'll most likely find your suspect has turned into a victim with his vehicle broke down on the side of the road....:smile2:

5. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    time to invest in a locking gas cap:0a27:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yes a locking gas cap should be on the list as well,How could I forget the main item,But if you know me,you know I'm all about getting even.:crazy::wink:

7. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    pit bull tied to the bumper of your car..:angry:

8. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    and your wife sending you to help people out of gas LOL:smile2: did i spell all that right lol you so funny rich

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have had tractors get siphoned during the summer, when the neighborhood had teenage kids around,,,,I guess they are all grown up,,,, I have not been hit for a few years.

10. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    223reload " getting even " :0a27:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with Richards idea and the locking gas cap. If you catch this guy you could be doing him a favor, before he graduates to bigger crime.

12. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just went to start my tractor,,,,,Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,someone siphoned 18 gallon of gas and replaced it with 3 gallon of water..

I knew I should not have said anything about not getting hit for a few years...

:angry::confused2::angry:

13. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    have you got sumpin besides your cars that you could spare for a few days if ya do you can catch them easy enough.drain the gas and fill tank with diesel soon as its gone start looking for a car or truck that is smoking and missing like heck.worked for me and the kids learnt a lesson.

14. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Don't just get even, get ahead:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and mark your territory with buckshot!!!:wink:

15. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I like the water and diesel antidote. also used motor oil in there, it smokes pretty good, also sometimes don't run too well. Antifreeze has sometimes worked too. There is some thought that diesel might rot the gas lines too.

16. boatstall

boatstall New Member

State:
    North Louisiana
    I thought that I had been hit on 2 consecutive nights also. Turned out not to be theft though. Ethanol in the gas had softened fuel line and was leaking. New vehicles may have alcohol safe fuel lines, but my '98 Ford work van didn't.
    It doesn't get parked on concrete so I didn't see a wet puddle under it.

I have had issues with fuel on the outboards, but never thought about the effect of ethanol on my vehicles.

boatstall