got back out

Discussion in 'Carp Fishing' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jun 9, 2008.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    well yesterday and the day before that i got to go carping again and boy was it fun okay ile give you my setup: zebco 808 spooled with 20 lb line and abu garcia 6000 spooled with 15 pound line corn for bait and using size 6 baitholders. okay we got there and me and my friend wes casted out our poles he was using the abu i was using the 808. well we were using bobbers (weighted) because the wind was blowing hard.. so after about 15 minutes of having our poles about 10 feet form each other WHAM! my bobber went down so i set the hook and started to reel then his poles got a hit so he did the same so weve got two poles with fish on them and the fish are crossing in the water and just goin crazy so were running around on the bank like hooligans and we get the fish about 5 feet form the bank with our lines tangles with each other (talk about teamwork huh?) and the rod on my abu broke so he throws the pole down and starts to pull the line and ime still reeling in so we get them in and weighed and whatnot and i reach in to pull out my phone so i could take a picture and my battery was dead :angry:. but my fish weighed 13# and mesured like 28-30 inches i cant remember. and his was 10 pounds and was 28 inches long and i remembered that because we he just sent me the info about it and mine was 30 inches long lol so ime happy and thanks to everybody who helped me on my other post

2. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    WERE TAKING OUT OUR BOAT THIS WEEKEND AND IM STOCKING UP ON 50 LB GORILLATOUGH LINE FOR IT.....

IVE BEEN HAVING DREAMS OF HULING IN A 36 IN CARP OUT OF THE CHANNEL.....

I HOPE THE LINE DONT SCARE THEM :embarassed: