Got another one

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by billNpam, Dec 17, 2007.

1. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    This was the first time I was ever greeted by a anger land owner. I was going to hunt Friday Morning but my butt was to lazy to get out of bed after all the traveling I had been doing. But I got going for the afternoon hunt. When I arrived at the home of the land owner she was all fired up. Why wasnt you here this morning? I had to chase 9 deer off my bushes then the dog got out and they chased him and he ran into the side of the porch and hurt his hip and it is all your fault. I demand you to kill every D---N deer you see.
    Well after i insured her if it was brown it was down. I arrived the ground blind at 1:45 and at 2:25 the trusty 870 downs another one. 87 yrds shot in the neck did not move a muscle. I will be out there every second to cull the doe population
    Sorry did not take a pic. But donated the deer to the church food bank

2. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Donating what you hunt is a good thing , plus gives you one more reason to hunt.

3. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    "Hunters Feed The Hungry" thats also a program that they have set-up for surplus deer to donate to the needy. Parts of Alabama have way to many does!:wink: When I hunted south Alabama, the state would tell us how many does needed to go every year!

4. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    hey bill looks like you need a stand on her roof

5. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Sounds like my kind of landowner. Big or Small shoot them all. Congrats on the deer.