Got a new WAY COOL liver connection!

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by eggman, Jul 4, 2006.

1. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    One of my local grocery stores has recently stopped putting chicken liver out with their chicken products. The meat guy said they were having to throw it away so now they just keep it frozen. I told him this was no good for catfishing if you had to wait for it to thaw. Well just 40 yards down the otherway is the deli right? now in this deli is a beautful young lady by the name of Paula who I just have happened to be trying to let me take her out sometime but that is another story. I was telling her about my problem and (bless her heart) she promptly said that she could sell me all the fresh liver i needed for just a dollar per pound.Oh there is a God I thought so i said give me three pounds....this is where it gets really good - She gets it in 5lb plastic bags and opens one up, puts the liver from bag into a container and weighs just liver, no blood. Normally you are payin for the blood in those little tubs ya see but not anymore. Then after she fixed me up to deli tubs of the freshest liver I had ever seen she then asked if I wanted her to pour any of the chicken blood into each????????? Oh my....right then I was deeply in love with little Paula and promptly told her so. She giggled and made me promise to take her fishing soon. What more could I ask for? A great new liver hook up but a possible love connection as well? Guess the ol saying is true, even the sun shines on a dog's a$$ once in a while....

egg

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds like you got the hook up brother.Good Luck with the liver and with Paula!!! :big_smile:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A BUCK A POUND! You can bet the love connection is gonna cost ya way more!!!! LOL!

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Sounds like your buying her bait and she is buying yours!LOL Now be nice when she out fishes you! LOL.
    Good luck with that!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see you got the hook up on bait brother. Like Big George said, it will cost ya more in the long run. LMAO

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    way to go Doug, it doesn't get any better than that. Take her overnight fishing on a moon lit nite. Have other activity also. When you get back to the camp spot after fishing you pull out the flowers. Bingo. You must go all out when you find a fishing woman.

GOOD LUCK

P.S. I almost forgot. You should impress her with your big one. FISH, big fish, shame on you for thinking that.

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Ha who says you can't catch any thing with liver.:lol:

8. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I think I have seen it all. The women are now catching us with our own catfish bait. They will be putting rod holders on the lawn mowers next.

9. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    :eek:oooh: way to go brother!!!!!

10. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Man, you are smooooth!:big_smile:

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You, sly, dink catch'n devil you, LOL!!!
    You Da Man, You finally caught a biggun on livers, LOL!!

12. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    That's how they getcha "hooked," but you'll be paying for that liver one way or another. If she caught her a sucker, you can always resell them for double. lol I can see it already. Kid asks mom, "How did you and dad meet?" "I gave him my liver." Good catch, not too many women would go that far for their man. lol

13. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Sounds to me like how it is on the water.
    Eggs the bottom feeding channel catfish and the deli chick is like many on the BOC who prefer livers for bait.

Goes to show you though, you CAN catch a big one with livers!

14. WV Hillbilly

WV Hillbilly New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    That one sounds like a keeper, don't let her get away.

15. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    I just wonder which one of em is baiting the other.

16. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Sounds like a stalker to me........

Just kidding congrats.

17. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

couldn't have said it better myself. I bet the bought bait cost way less though.

18. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    that would be awesome........now if only it was a shad farm lol

19. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thats awsome man i love to hear storys like that

20. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Buddy you can't find too many women that fish it's like pulling teeth to get mine to come out and watch. I say shes a keep GL