GOT A NEW ROD

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by fishinfreak19D, Dec 31, 2009.

1. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    just got my TWC in the mail today, cheyenne showed it to me on webcam, looks HOT, pity its gotta wait till my r and r to be fished with, but shes already talkin bout buyin herself one, im gonna pair it up with the abu 6500 bronze cat from catfish connection. orderin that soon. think its gonna be a heck of a combo.

2. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Congrats Jeff..That should be a nice rig for you.Hope I'm there when you break it in....get back soon buddy so we can go fish.

I know your in a He!! hole of a country but I wish you a "Happy New years"!!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeff congrats on the new rod. They are getting great reviews. Enjoy.

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You'll luv it so hurry home and put it to use. Thanx again for your service and all of you are in our thoughts and prayers as we approach the New Year. Stay safe and aspire to inspire!!!:wink:

5. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Jeff, do you want me to use it until you get home? I am more than willing! :wink:

6. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Congrats on the new set up Jeff. Make the best of a Happy New Year. Now hurry up get back here and lets make a gathering while yer here and get that thing broke in with a big Blue.:big_smile:

7. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    MY ABU BRONZE CAT CAME IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!!! cheyenne showed it to me on webcam, it is a better lookin reel than the pics on CC give it credit for, and it looks sexy on the twc rod, cheyennes gonna put some pics of the combo up here later, i think its gona be my new GO-TO rod when i get home, edging ot my tiger and 6600, ill have to do a good in depth comparison when i get back!

8. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

What's Cheyenne doing to your gear to make it look so sexy?

9. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I love my TWC rod also, it's nice.

10. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Well you see...im not so sure he is looking at the gear...hehehehe....No...at this point his gear gets more compliments then i do..:sad: Makes me wonder sometimes if hes in love with me or the gear i buy him??? hmmmm, as my daughter would say..."we have a mystery" HAHAHAHAHA

11. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    If you read this fast and take out the part I did it sounds kinda naughty. :bulgy-eyes:

Jeff it sounds like to me you should compliment her:smile-big: gear next time you have a web visit.

12. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    We will be waiting on that review Jeff.Stay safe and Thank You for your service.

13. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Ok Jeff heres you "sexy" pole and reel.... :wink:

Attached Files:

14. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    That looks ooooooooooooooooooooooh so sweet...Jeff your a luckly guy.....to have something like that waiting on you when you get back home...:secret::time-out::cowboy:

15. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    sounds good, thanks for the review... let us know how it fishes, i have thought about hooking myself up with a matching pair... i worry about buying off the internet, because i like to hold things in my hand so i know how the action and all feels first hand. reviews from people on the BOC def has effected some of my purchasing.

16. ks catman

ks catman New Member

State:
    kansas
    nice set up looks like youll have no problems bringing in a horse of a fish on that. Be safe and get home so you can brake it in