Got a new reel

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by e_a_g_l_e_p_i, Oct 7, 2008.

1. e_a_g_l_e_p_i

e_a_g_l_e_p_i New Member

State:
    MN
    Hi,

I'm new here and after over 15 years I am starting to go fishing again for cats..... I bought a new reel and rod, I posted about the rod in the rod reviews but I wanted some comments on my reel. I got the Pfluger Tiron GX 7

Has anymore used this brand and how are they... I liked the action and it felt good on the GlowStik I bought.

Thanks

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Ron, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:. Pfluger is supposed to make an excellent reel but I have never usd one. My cousin has one and really likes it.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome back to catfishing and to the BOC. You just hit the jackpot because this place is full of good info and great people!!

I don't know anything about your reel, but I am sure you will get some good response from the Brotherhood!

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I have a contender G30 that I want more of. My buddie Sutton said that hed rather use his pflueger contender than either of his 7000 size abus. Pflueger means quality:wink: Id love to trade my penns for pflueger contender G30s and my abus for trion 66s.

5. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    welcome to boc. i'm a true 6500 man,but i'm sure someone here will help you. you can find out about anything catfishing here:wink:

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Ron congrats on your new reel and welcome to the BOC.