Got a new fish finder

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, May 4, 2007.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Well I have been looking high and low for a decent fish finder for a decent price. I finally found one on Cabellas. Dont know much about them but they got good reviews. Its a Bottom Line Tournament 480 Max. 480x480 Pixels, 3200 watts, 5.6 inch screen, it looks pretty nice, and picked I it up on sale for 99.00, it was originally 179.00....Im pretty excited about getting it, the one i have now is probably 15 years old, so I should see a world of difference between the 2. Anyone ever heard anything about these units or used one of them??

2. Mark R.

Mark R. New Member

State:
    Rush Springs, OK
    That was a good buy!

3. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    not sure about that depth finder but for that price and the advances in technology you cant go wrong on that buy, epecially if the one you were replacing is 15 years old.

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you'll like it Matt.....good units

5. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    I bought one and had to return it to BPS the first day it worked fine the second day it was fading in and out of contrast badly and was unusable,Hope you have better luck.

6. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

GREAT...I hope i have better luck too.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    You got a good buy. I owned a bottom line 310xt and it did an excellent job for a number of years. The unit you purchased is a stronger unit than mine.You will be proud of it. :lol: :big_smile: