Got A New Bass Pro Cat Maxx Rod

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by crab, Sep 23, 2007.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I bought another BPS Cat Maxx 9 ft medium heavy 2 piece, I liked my other one so well I had to have two. Ive had no problems with my other rod , How do you all like them?:big_smile:

2. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I don't have one of those but good luck with the new rod....

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I finally broke down and got an 11' casting rod. It feels good but I havent had the chance to try it out yet.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I like mine, same as your only 1 piece.
    USMC_ AS FAR AS AN Ugly stick? wow, is it black and the hole 9 yards? my maxx rods are silver maybe they were out and just sent ya what they had?..LOL

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I have had that happen with crank baits before, and have heard of it, still didn't like it then and think it is wrong to do, but if you like them and they are what you need then I guess all is good..... I don't think I have seen any of them in the glow eyes and white, cause I need that "seeing after dark" help also :wink:, may have to go take a peek around now! :big_smile: maybe get an early start on Santa's list ya know :wink:

6. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I think Id be a little upset if they sent me something I didnt order, did they give you a discount? Or just charge you the Ugly Stik price. I think Id make a stink about it, theyre customer service actually seems to be pretty good.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Crab,
    You know what I think about mine. If I can get the deal you got I would love to have a mate...:wink::big_smile: