Got a good one among you!

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by GatorT, Sep 18, 2009.

1. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    I made a post about this on the SC forum, but I just had to come over here to the GA section to say thank you to someone who did something super awesome.

MacDaddy.

Last weekend, MacDaddy and a few others made the trip up to Santee to the SC gathering. (Lucky for us they did, or we all would have starved, but that's another matter.) While he was there, he picked up the gathering t-shirts that he had sent a check for in advance.

I was also hoping to be able to get one of those shirts. See, the guy making them for us had been kind enough to include the line "In memory of Ricky Granger" on the shirts. Ricky was a fellow cat-fisherman and my best friend, and we lost him on Wateree Lake this past June.

But, the way things worked out, I was unable to get one. And I was very disappointed.

When MacDaddy found out why I had wanted a shirt so badly, he tracked my address down and sent HIS shirt to me.

I wanted everyone to know what he did for me. There aren't many people around these days who would have done something like that.

Thanks, MacDaddy. Proud to know you.

2. efrith

efrith New Member

State:
    Seale Alabama
    Yea old Macdaddy is something else proud to call him my friend.

3. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Gator I felt like that was the only Right thing to do. And what BOC Brother for to look out for another in time of need . Hope you wear it and catch planty of Catfish In his Memory. I think everytime that Rod loads up with a catfish Ricky's got a Big smile on his face, And Thanks THATS BIGG STUFF !!!!! Hope to meet ya'll again soon for some good old catfishing. If I lived in Santee I would be in Heaven too....

4. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Thats cool Ronnie,
    Make sure you slime it real good for both of them,,:wink:,
    Puddle

5. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Way to go Macdaddy. I saw somewhere that Blake had made 50 extras to sell. Might want to give him a shout.

6. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    The 50 extra didn't happen only 3 shirts made and screen broke and was trashed.... gators got one the other 2 going for $50.00 each lol to collectors. LOL

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like Macdaddy has some good Karma coming his way!!

Great job brother, now that is the way a family takes care of one another!

8. redbone

redbone New Member

State:
    smiths sta
    CLASS ACT MACDADDY !!!
    Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. You dont meet people like you everyday . Proud to fish along side you anyday.