Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2 new Berkley E Cat # 4's Heavy action 7'6 long with 2 shakespeare arsenal reel's size 20 with 40lb big game line (solar color) I'm gonna use my arsenal hd's with 50lb mono on these e cat rods and use them for my river set up for Flathead's These rod's have a good tip in them to lob live bait without tearing them off and plenty of backbone to mussel a fish away from cover if needed I beleve i will be very happy with this set up and it will handle anything i can hook in ohio lake's and river's will post pic's soon I'm goona keep the shakespeare arsenal reel's for back up's or make them into my lake Flathead reel's and get 2 more rod's in med/heavy action mabey in a Berkley e cat #3 if i can find some will post pic's soon of the e cat #4's with reel's this is a sweet set up guy's and gal's ......sniper

·
Banned
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i tryed to upload picture's and it say's my photo is to large and i have no idea how to resize it ? Sorry guy's mabey someone could tell me how to resize it or i can e mail them to you and you could resize them and post them for me ? ..........sniper

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Well i tryed to upload picture's and it say's my photo is to large and i have no idea how to resize it ? Sorry guy's mabey someone could tell me how to resize it or i can e mail them to you and you could resize them and post them for me ? ..........sniper
Here you go brother,,Just follow the directions
Puddle
http://www.resize2mail.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.