Gosh its been a while since Ive been on here!

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, May 17, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey everyone. Im lookin forward to doin some good fishing this year! Ive been to Cannelton 3 times already and never came home empty handed yet! Well, yeah I did. I throw em back usually. I hooked a 50 lb grass carp down there last week, and a big group of people came over to watch me pull it in. I let er go as soon as I got it in so everyone would leave lol. I hope the lowering water levels dont turn the fish off too much, because Im going down there this evening.

Ive got 2 Abu's a 6000 and a 5500, and 2 penns. All oiled up and ready for this evening! wish me luck! :)

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    good to see ya back around bud... let us know how it goes. No fiishin' for me this weekend, I've gotta cut 16 acres of grass before dark.

3. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    That bush hog must be hungry.:wink:

4. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    caught some perch. (drum). I cut one up for cutbait, and had some decent runs with it, but never hooked anything on the cutbait. I had a few skipjacks hit at my grubs, but never managed to hook any. And after dark I was using a rattle trap on the sandbar, and got ahold of something huge, but it got off. Oh well. I love going down there even when the fish arent biting.