Gordon...

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by STUMPKNOCKER, May 27, 2007.

1. STUMPKNOCKER

STUMPKNOCKER New Member

State:
    Georgia
    JEFF GORDON IS MY FAVORITE DRIVER, I CANT BELIEVE THAT FANS WOULD CHEER WHEN HE MIGHT BE DEAD, IN THE CAR AFTER SUCH A HARD WRECK.......IT DISCUSTS ME !!!!

2. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    That's racin baby. We did the same thing when Earnhardt hit hte wal in 01. We cried for our own lose latter that night.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Carl,
    I couldn't agree with you more. It's always been that way with Gordon,when he's involved in a crash. That's all some people go to a race for,hoping that something will happen to Gordon. To me that is not racin,but everyone has their opinion. To me racin is when you have a race where no one has any trouble,and the driver with the best car is the first to cross the finish line. Of course they were all glad to see Gordon have trouble tonight,because he was going to be running for the win if Raines doesn't get in to him. Those people that just go to the races just to see the wrecks should go to a demolition derby if that's what turns them on.
    Glenn

4. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    They had a big openwheel race somewere today. I've heard people were upset that it wasn't boring enough.

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What in the world does this post have to do with this thread?