Gordon Takes Talledega Win

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Wabash River Bear, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats right, Jeff is the man! A win under caution sux, but its all the same in the books. I think maybe next year Hendricks may want to add a recycling firm to Jeff's car as an associate sponsor, his car does tend to attract alot of aluminum cans and bottles on the victory lap. LOL. :cool2:

2. YellaCat

YellaCat New Member

State:
    Alabama

That is rediculous and makes the sport look like crap. I was glad to hear that the people throwing trash on the track were getting arrested!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Gordon will win the championship this year.

3. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yep; Jeff is the man. Sad thing is that it will probable end up being a young kid that really gets hurt by stupid people. Good to see them slap the cuffs on them.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I agree, Gordon looks to be in championship form once again. 2 wins 4 poles 8 out of 9 top 10 finishes.

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I agree, he would have won (at least it looked that way before the caution).

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Do you know why a lot of people don't like Jeff Gordon?

#1 complaint - He wins too much
    #2 complaint - His nasaly voice
    #3 compaint - He wins too much
    #4 complaint - He ain't from the south

I agree, it looks to me like fatherhood and a new bride has him back in championship form.

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tony you forgot
    5: He beat Dale Sr.s record on his birthday at a track that should have been won by Dale Jr.