Gordon - Nascar racing

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by r_bray89, Mar 26, 2006.

1. r_bray89

r_bray89 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    im glad gordon got out and pushed harvick casue that little winnie kid needed some to tell him off and show him up. way to go gordon:) :) :) :) :)

2. r_bray89

r_bray89 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    sorry it was kensith but the rest of it goes he gets what he deserves

3. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ

I Totally agee I think Gordon Should knock his blank OUT

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    the only problem with Gordon is he's such a cry baby, he can't stand people doing to him what he does to everyone else. They should ban him for a few races, thats what they would do to anyone else.

5. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Just a few years ago Gordon would spin someone out if they were blocking him. What goes around, comes around.

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    To start with maybe some of you good ol boys did'nt get the same race coverage as me. But what I saw was Bush knock Kenseth outta the way then Matt lost a couple spots then he took his anger out on Jeff. He even said in the post race interview that Jeff didn't do anything to him. He was just sorry for taking him outta 4th and handing him a 21st place finish. I for one am glad Jeff is starting to show some emotion when these guys F with him. He shoulda beat Kenseth all about the head with his helmut. Matt even said and I quote " I shoulda waited a little longer" to go talk to him. If you want to talk about crybabies lets open up a tony stewart web site. Lucky for us he did'nt have any problems last week or today. Thats two straight weeks without hearing the defending champ whine about how Kyle Bush wont let him by.LOL

7. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    wait til next week the DRAMA continues.. another short track, yaknow what though gordon deserves it he had been pounding on the other DEI car and the spun him out so what goes around sumtimes goes around and around and then whacks the wall.. tony did whipe out the dei car tho.. next week should be good

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    If your talkig about Truex, It sure looked like he either checked up or slowed down for some reason or another right in the middle of the corner when you need to be hitting the gas. Jeff had every right to think Martin was going to punch the gas pedal (the one on the right) and he didn't for some reason. They got together cause Jeff hit the gas and martin could'nt or would'nt. Even D.W. in the booth said it wasn't intentional. And he hates Gordon. (Although he has tuned down his bias this year.) Thank the lord that Tony Stewart pulled his head out and got rid of the new upstart rookie.LOL That would be DEI's Truex. Welcome to got your back racin.

9. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I didn't see the race, infact I do not watch NASCAR, I'm a Dirt Track kinda guy "RedNeck all the way".

Rubbin' is racin' where I come from. ;)

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I really enjoyed todays Bristol race! I am not a Kurt Busch fan but I felt knocking Kennseth out of the way was a good racing move. If the boys are not gonna do battle like that then it won't be much fun to watch. Now on the other hand what Kennseth did to Gordon was uncalled for but I got a real kick out of Jeffy shoving Kennseth after the race. We need that kind of fire and passsion in this sport. Martinsville should be real interesting next week!

11. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thank you!!! I thought I was the only one who know's how dirty Gordon was/is. He's got a whole bunch of years payback coming to him. Gordon shouldn't have wrecked Truex....EITHER time, period. Gordon shouldn't have bumped Kenseth in the middle of a turn to pass him, which is one of the MOST DANGEROUS stunts to pull on a racetrack. Some folks will argue...well, that's Bristol...EXACTLY...Gordon getting spun out after wrecking 2 cars IS Bristol. Get over it, and if you think that was bad, wait for Martinsville, should be interesting now that "The Rainbow Warrior" has a few more enemies. That's NASCAR and I LOVE IT!!!

12. catwacker

catwacker New Member

State:
    illinois
    jeff gordon is a little cry baby and deserves what he gets! he has crashed enough people that he has plenty coming. a SISSY SALLY GIRLY BOY like gordon should just park his car and let somebody else drive!!! let him take the bus!!! LOSER, LOSER LOSER!!!!!!!!

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Even though I'm a Johnson fan, I have to admit that Gordon is a whiny@$$ baby who really sucks!!!

14. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Wha! Wha! You don't wear your helmit to a fight cry baby skirt boy Jeff!!! Be a man! He wouldn't have gone after Matt with it off! BIG MAN!
    How many championships did that whinner bump his way too?
    I don't like the bumping at the bigger tracks! Race and race clean or loose! But this is Bristle, a short track and this is the way you race on a short track!
    If you hand it out be prepared to receive it! All of them! I don't care if Kensith said he was sorry or if they give an excuse for what they do! Don't complain unless you are free of ever doing wrong! What goes arround comes arround! Don't complain about what got YOU to the top!
    Spencer had to sit out a race for what he did let's see if Jeff sits out for this one! NOT!
    I think it's wonderfull that Lumas is doing good at Petty!

15. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Short tracks are bump and run! When I was go kart racing I would tap you one time to tell you I was there and faster. Then give you one lap. After that I would put the crome horn to you. The same was done to me. It sounds dirty but if my set up was on I want to get by you. Now on 1/4 mile hi bank tracks most of us would sit and wait for our chance. "Second is the 1st to loose."
    I want to see what Jeff gets out of his pushing.
    Bill

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    <<< Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson fan all the way what got me is when kennth's said he done it to take out his anger he should of took it out on bush kennth's should be thrown off the track for a few races.

17. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    Im glad jeff got out and pushed kenseth. Jeff got by him clean and then kenseth just wrecked him. I would be pissed if someone did that to me at that point in the race as well. I know bumping is racing but that was a little to intentional for me. If I was kenseth I would stay away from jeff in the next couple of races.

18. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio

19. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If I was Jeff, I would stay away from the track for life!!!;)

20. RT1

RT1 New Member

State:
    kansas
    tony stewart should be banned for a few races,if i remember right ,he said something about aggressive drivers ,and then he ran matt into the grass then this week spins one out ,if stewart can do it so should everyone else,but thats my opinion..it all makes for good excitement
    :grin-big: