Gordon Moore

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by skeezaveli, Apr 23, 2009.

1. skeezaveli

skeezaveli New Member

State:
    illinois
    well....i guess i'm gonna start off my warm weather hunt at the old gordon moore tommorrow....ain't taking an arsenal....i get off werk at 6am...should be there by 6:30am....i'll be there all day...gonna sit over in the shade by the ol' swimming area...not on the side you can drive down to....on the other side that you gotta walk to.....anyone that's game, i'll be sitting in my red chair with some sonny's and some hot dogs.....nothing major...really going to admire the day and just relax.....may go get some livers in the morning....:haha::006:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Ya gonna have a roll of ritz with them dogs and sauce ain't ya? LOL Have a good time!

3. Jnagel

Jnagel New Member

State:
    Illinois.
    Skeez ya took my spot lol:tounge_out:, i usaully hunker down on that side closer twards the fence on that narrow lil strip. I havent been out for a few weeks since the morels are out and i'm a fool that tasty fungi plus just walkin through the woods is a plus. i just came back from mushroom huntin but after i finish the yard work and if the wind dies you'll be seeing me out there.

P.S. Randy if we get to meet out in litchfield i'll give you 20$ to eat a ritz topped with a slice of garlic powder hotdog and a lil dap of sonnys on top.:wink:

4. skeezaveli

skeezaveli New Member

State:
    illinois
    i might double that bet!!!

5. Jnagel

Jnagel New Member

State:
    Illinois.
    Skeez, did ya catch anythig at gordon moore? i got there but only had my bait out for 20 min before sundown, they were startin to nibble but the park people get pissy if ya stay on the lake after sundown "i know that form experience".

6. skeezaveli

skeezaveli New Member

State:
    illinois
    a few nibbles....no pole benders....had fun with a copperhead...that was about it...oh!!! i did have a very relaxing nap out there...