Gordan and Edwards

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by s_man, Nov 13, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I know they didn't have any footage to show of carl trying to move Jeff around in the early part of the race. But the next to last re-start showed just what carl had been doing to Jeff all day. I think if Jeff didn't take him out on pourpose he should have. NOTE TO CARL: If you run up into the back of Gordon and get him loose, Get going forward, or you better hope a caution don't come out, LOL.

2. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I saw that. Gordon should of put the crome horn to him. I am not a Gordon fan but man.
    Bill

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Carl did that to Stewart earlier in the season and got introduced to the wall quick. Edwards is gonna have a long learning curve if he keeps messing with the likes of Stewart and Gordon. lol

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    I like Edwards style! He's not doing anything different then the others and you might say by his last two years performance he is ahead of the curve. LOL

Gordon bumped and bangged his way to his last championship. E sr. did it for many wins and championships and his last got him killed. BUT! E took it and resolved it with a sitdown with offenders to help them learn but Gordon is a crybaby!! He can give it but won't take it just ask Kenseth and others. Maybe his new wife can get him worked up off the track so he won't have to take his frustrations out on others who are following his example!

My 2 cents.

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Bruce, its every man for himself at the end of a race, everyone knows that and accepts that. But only 80 or 90 laps in why would you poke a bear like tony or jeff or jimmy or matt? Or anybody for that matter? It makes no sense to risk trashing your car or your opponents car with 2 hours of racing left. I never heard jeff say anything durring that race about carl's driving. I did hear carl say to his box that jeff might say something after the race, but I guess he didn't have to.LOL

6. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    You hear more wining and crying from the drivers (including Carl Edwards) these days because of all the money that is involved in Nextel Cup Racing. To be honest , I think I would do my share of wining too if I just got taken out of a race that paid over a half million dollars to win. With the cars like they are now being aero-sensitive on the big tracks, it doesnt take much damage to ruin any chance of winning a race. Hopefully the car of tommorrow will reduce the aero-dynamics factor enough where these drivers can compete without worrying how bad their car is torn up. Only then will the crying and wining stop. If you havent noticed, the ones that do the less wining are the drivers that are just out there putting in laps for the fun of it and finish out their careers.