GOOOOO Razorbacks!`

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by CuzICan, Jan 2, 2010.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    WOOOO HOOOO my Hogs made it to the Liberty Bowl! GO HOGS!!!!

I want em to win, but I am just glad that they had a decent season! If they don't I 'm STILL good with it!

ummm couldn't find a college ball thread, so move me if there is one!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    :doubt: Guess it could be worse, like law and order or something:smile2::smile2::smile2: I'm probably the only man alive that DON"T watch football. Or use to didn't anyway.:eek:oooh:

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    WOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOHOOOO OMG OMG Arkansas wins the Liberty Bowl in OT 20 - 17!!! BARELY! Shocked the kicker finally got one between the goal, both kickers messed up their game tonight! BUT GOOOOOOO HOGS!

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    How'd you get rootin for Arkansas in MO???....are you from there originally???

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yhea we're riverrats at hart.Raised on bottom ground and moved to the hills about 15 yr. ago

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yep we moved to MO about 7 years ago--lived in NW AR for about 8 years before that... I lived in AR all my life till then...if there was a Razorback game that my dad could get to, even if out of state....we went when I was a kid...had season tickets to all the in state games for Fay Town and Little Rock.

and I woulda NEVER found this with the name Ersel in front of it...thanks for putting me where I needed to be...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    It wasn't pretty but it was a win, the basketball team almost pulled one out yesterday too. The football program is definately headed in the right direction finally just not to sure about the basketball program. Gotta wait 9 months to watch some Hog football but we'll enjoy this one for now :cool2:.

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    yeah it was a lousy played game I have to agree with that, both kickers blew it for their teams several times, then ours finally made one to win, I love the irony of that, lol!

9. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    Root Hogs, first win in 3 trys at the Liberty bowl class of 71