Good Weekend on the kasky

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by riverrat85, May 26, 2008.

1. riverrat85

riverrat85 New Member

State:
    Ruma, Illinois
    Got to do quite a bit of fishin this weekend on the okaw and did pretty well. Caught 10 fish saturday night with nothing being under 3 lbs and biggest being 7 lbs. Sunday morning we caught 7 more with 3 fish 15lbs and up and again smallest fish being 5 lbs. this morning was alittle slower. we only caught 5 fish. nothing over 6 lbs. Majority of the fish were blues and bit pretty well on shad/live bluegill. lots of current in the river this weekend so the snags were outragous.:wink: im uploading the pics right now so ill post as soon as i get them up.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sounds like ya had a good trip:wink: Is that fish grease i smell? How many taters do i need to peel.:big_smile:

3. riverrat85

riverrat85 New Member

State:
    Ruma, Illinois
    [​IMG]

heres sunday mornings fish.

4. riverrat85

riverrat85 New Member

State:
    Ruma, Illinois
    [​IMG]

saturday night pics

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Travis, good looking mess, were they full on eggs? Look like some have a few beat up fins, but I think they are just fighting the trash and high water myself, we got into them further north and they looked the same but not near ready to spawn. Eggs were tight and no blood.

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    congrats on a good weekend:big_smile:

7. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nicer looking fish brother...looks like you had a great time...I think I am going to go give her a try this weekend see if we can do any good...

May put out a few jugs if I can find anything to attach them to...LOL

Thanks for the pictures Sunday's fish looks like a good batch...Talk to ya again soon...