Good trip

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Gator, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Went out to day with a good friend of mine name Carl. We went to this little hole on Jones creek and spent about 4 hour there. We went to catch some eaters as my freezer was empty of catfish and man we hit them just right. We got 41 cats running from ¾ pound to 4 pounds a peace. We felled a 48qt cooler slap full of channels and spotted Bull heads. It was the first time in a while we got to fish together just to relax and man was it fun. We did catch about 20 Mudfish also it seem that as soon as a rig hit the bottom you had to watch it close because the mudfish and cats were hitting had and fast. Made for a great trip.

2. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Good day Jim. Wish I could say the same on mine. Sounds like you,ve got hte perfect fishing hole.

3. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Thats great Jim. Wish me and keith and mark could say the same you know how our trip went.Even tho we didnt get any but tammys one channel i had a blast.All i can say is real man wear flip flops......lol glad to see yall did good i will be getting in touch with you to see about getting one of those rods of yours.Now that i seen kieths i have to get me one.Good job!!!

4. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Congrats brother jim on a good trip had. glad you got winter food back up. wish you all the best.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Outstandin! It ain't always gotta be the hunt for the new record. Sometimes its just the company on the boat,somethin to eat and drink and plenty of smokes. LOL! Now get busy cleanin them fish! LOL!

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Tristan Real men where boots and don't bust there pride on the rocks because of those girly Flip Flops.........LOL

Big George cleaning them was easy as 123. Got out the old electric knife and got-r-done…..LOL ;)

7. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    JIm, sounds like a great trip. I took my boys to a pond we hadn't been to yet, and they caught a dozen gill, plus had nibbles all day and had a blast! Glad to here you had a good time.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man jim. sounds like ya all had a great time there. i need to go today. been a few. glad ya all had a good time and fun catching fish. :p

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Jim, Sounds as if you had a good day I havent caught a cat so long I forgot what tree one looks in!! :crying:

10. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

Jim great days are hard to come buy, congratulations!
    I ain't never heard of cleanin' bait, scrapin' maybe!
    Now it's time to do some serious fishin' since you filled that bait freezer! Come to think of it I have seen folks who clean their bait, Then again I seen some spit on it! LOL

BTW, Big George catches bait all the time, but I think he practices CPR! :D

Dang I hope Coach don't see this! :rolleyes:

11. elshale

elshale New Member

State:
    Snellville, Georgia
    Man there is always a good feeling to know that one. You caught a mess of fish and two. You have fillets for days. Now do you prefer to Wrap in tinfoil with some butter lemon and salt or fry that baby up.