Good to have more utahn's

Discussion in 'LOCAL UTAH TALK' started by utcat, Apr 23, 2006.

1. utcat

utcat New Member

State:
    Utah
    Hey it is good to see more Utah catters on the board for the longest time I was the only one.

2. wizkersNworms

wizkersNworms New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Why the lack of Utah Catterson here? Most states have local gatherings, and fun outings--are there enough Utah catters out there to establish such an outing?

3. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    I dont know how many utah catters are members. I would like to try and get a chapter for a.c.a.t.s. goin or a b.o.c. gatherin or somethin but i think it may flop without some serious advertising and promoting. Most fellas up here just fish for whatever bites powerbait dough or trout. Tight lines.

4. utcat

utcat New Member

State:
    Utah
    chaser have to agree on whats bitin'. how has utah lake been? where else do you hunt cats at?

5. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    WOW a new post in the utah spot. well i fish the green river, bear river, lake powell, newton resivior, gunnison bend, gunlock, bird refuge, jordan river, colorado river, UTAH LAKE, and numerous others including canals. Caught a 10 pound channel cat at the jordan on monday night and 4700 south. Utah lake has had some decent sucess my friend and i went down there and roughly 30 bullheads and 5 channels. channels ranging from 2 ounces to 12 pounds. caught almost all of it on cut carp. got a few on nightcrawlers. What part of utah are you in.

6. utcat

utcat New Member

State:
    Utah
    chaser,
    been off the net for a while. PG is where i live. thanks for all the hunting holes. i am going to try some them out. i'll let you know when maybe have you show me some techniques. sounds like you get out more than i do for cats.