Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
well finally home and settling back in, cant wait till I get a chance to square away the boat and get at it. I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you who wrote and kept me company while I was away, you all sure made the last year seem to fly-by (okay it didnt fly-by but I did manage to get through it LOL) anyway looking forward to seeing you all real soon. I will go on record now and say that I'll be at the gathering this year so for some of you I havent met personally yet I'll hope to see you there. :big_smile:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Dave thank you for the sacrifice you made to keep our country free. there are lot of us who still believe in what the us stands for and I am among them who still do thank again for keeping the country free god bless you and break that pb in 2008 rick:wink:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi all,
well finally home and settling back in, cant wait till I get a chance to square away the boat and get at it. I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you who wrote and kept me company while I was away, you all sure made the last year seem to fly-by (okay it didnt fly-by but I did manage to get through it LOL) anyway looking forward to seeing you all real soon. I will go on record now and say that I'll be at the gathering this year so for some of you I havent met personally yet I'll hope to see you there. :big_smile:
thank you for serving in the military and keeping us safe

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thank You Brother and welcome home ... I am proud of all of our brothers and sisters protecting our county ... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR SERVICE PEOPLE TOO!!!! .......... Garry-

HOO RAA!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
GOOD TO SEE YOUR BACK ,AND IN GOOD HEALTH.
YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO BACK AGIN WILL YOU ?

GET THE BOAT READY SPRING WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.

MOOSE

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi all,
welcome home:big_smile:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Army Dave? I can't see any patches.
Thanks for being on the front line Bro! Glad you made it back. Look forward to meeting you in Cincy. You need any help or info, send me a PM. I'll make sure you get what you need.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.