Good stuff!!

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by bownero, Apr 19, 2009.

1. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    After reading a post by Flathunter called Shelf Life of mono, I wanted to start a thread on a product called Reel Magic!! This product is made by the Blakemore Sales Corp. of Branson, Missouri. I started using this spray after watching a fishing show years ago. Can't remember what show it was, but the host made the comment it helps the life of mono line. After using this spray, I've noticed it makes the line more soft and supple. Makes casting distance better and prolongs the life of mono and braided line.

The advadtanges of using this spray includes

U. V. Protection
    Helps equipment last longer
    Prevents Corrosion
    Ozone Safe
    Non Sticky
    Non Staining
    Odorless When Dry
    Fresh or Salt Water Use

Many uses include..

Marine, Computer Electronics, Rod and Reel and Line, Gun, Archery and Home/Auto usages..

comes in spray cans and pump style bottles too.

I definently recommend this stuff to anyone that is a sportman that fishes and hunts!! Give it a try!!

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mark, does it say what the ingredients are on the label?

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Thanks Paul! The can says it contains Petroleum Distillates for propellant and carrier only.. That's it. no flurocarbons. enviromentally safe..

4. j-mack

j-mack New Member

State:
    michigan
    I agree the stuff is good I've been using it since it first came out.

5. HOPPY4

HOPPY4 New Member

State:
    Waldorf MD
    Very Good product!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Important when Saltwater fishing to say the least! Money Well Spent and Equipment/Environmentally SAFE!

HOPPY4

6. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    It is a good all around product. I use it on lots of things besides fishing gear. Little to no scent makes it welcome around the house. :smile2:

7. RPnKC

RPnKC New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I am always skeptical of anything pimped on TV shows, you know "There's a sucker born every day" And that saying speaks volumes to fishermen. LOL
    I have used the product and also believe is "good stuff", not a replacement for proper line maintenance, ie changing when necessary, but an honest product.