Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
That all depends on what you want to spend. If I were you and had the extra money, id check out some of the tanks offered by some of the BOC sponsors. They offer some that are really nice, many different price ranges and would fill anyones needs im sure. rspd507

·
Registered
397 Posts
Styrafoam holds oxygen better than most any material plus is easier to maintain a constant temperature. It would be nice if you could get a float used on old docks and attached it to half plastic barrel. It would be good if you could seal it and pressurize to that of about 8 ft of water so they wouldnt hemmorage also.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thanks Josh, I forgot about those. I am still trying to decide which one I want myself.
No problem. Hey get with Steve Brown he has owned them all. I'm sure he can tell you the difference between them. I don't have room in my current boat for an after market bait tank. I wish it did because the one thats built in kind of sucks. I guess thats enough reason to get a new boat right?

·
Registered
38 Posts
That all depends on what you want to spend. If I were you and had the extra money, id check out some of the tanks offered by some of the BOC sponsors. They offer some that are really nice, many different price ranges and would fill anyones needs im sure. rspd507
Ross I agree there are some nice ones offered by the sponsors

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.