Good rod for a 7000i

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Catfishboy1995, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Ok, Guys i want to know what a good rod for a 7000i red reel series...That will look good paired with the reel and will be strong and be able to handle what the 7000i will handle...I want to get a twc rod..But i dont have the money to buy one right now...I dont mind paying $65 that sounds like a steal...But i dont want to pay $35 Shipping...I want some thing that is pretty cheap..and will handle a big fish and toss a 8 oz, Sinker easiley and a decent sized bait.in the missouri river..

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    ugly stick tiger mh :wink: that will work.

3. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Shipping is only $20.00 for as many as you order or it was.The tigers cost the same 59.99-68.99 plus shipping.You can order a nite stik for less around 29.00 from catfish connection.I have all three and all three will work but the Tangling with catfish rods are better I.M.O.
    I would see if you can get anyone else in your area to get an order up to split the shipping cost.Good luck

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The TWC rod sounds perfect for you! You will not get anything better for less money. Shipping is only around 16 bucks.

5. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    These guys are right about the $20 for shipping. I just charge a flat $20 to ship anywhere in the country, and tha includes the PVC pipe and caps they are shipped in. Good luck on making your decision on what you might be getting, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.:wink:

6. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    O , I was thinking that pm you sent me was $35 plue the pvc and fittings:confused2::confused2:..Maybe that was another rod manufacture...I probabally will be going with the twc rods then:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

7. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    get all you can afford,theirs a lot of good rods out ttheir i have 2 e-cats love them also have 2 team cats 1 tons with 7000ic3's on them,good luck with your choice:wink:

8. beshears

beshears Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have 6 Garcia 7001 on UGLY STICK TIGER heavy action rods. If you are close to Cabelas you can order them on line and have them shipped to the closest store and won't have any shipping.

9. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thats what I have mine on now, but by weeks end I'm ordering 2 TWC