good place in central ohio

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by catfishslayer05, Oct 16, 2005.

1. catfishslayer05

catfishslayer05 New Member

does anyone know any good places to fish for flats in or close to central Ohio i'm gettin tired of fishing the same spot all the time and catching the same fish. i need some new fun

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Where do you usually fish at? Buckey, Alum, Dillon, Scioto. I usually go to Buckeye or Alum

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Where do you fish around here. I know some spots and would like to give ya some info but need to know if you have boat or fish the bank. Let me know and I will do my best to help ya.

4. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    if you dont mind a small commute out east, some great fishing around dillon spillway, or even further east on the Muskingum....Ive heard the Sciota is good too south of Columbus.....

5. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Ya just can't beat the numbers and average size of the Ohio River. Sure don't hear anyone bragging on what there getting else where in Ohio (opinion) ;) .

"Join in the pursuit"
    <><Baitkiller><>

6. Memphis

Memphis New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im not one for braggin BaitKiller. :p but ive caught a 41# 38# 31# 36# all out of saltfork this year and just last night i missed 2 there and my buddy caught a 47#er and i managed a 35.5 out of senneca also..

7. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    whats up with the negative rep??

8. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Memphis,
    Were those all early in the year before the problems with the lake? Or were some of those after the fact? I haven't been back to salt fork since late may/early june.