Good ol' time

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bigmike, Aug 16, 2006.

1. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    I am on a ten day vacation right now and decided to take my little brother in for a few days. Me and him went to a pond ( not paid ) and caught about 35 bluegill in 3hrs. It was a blast and he had a great time even though he is not fihserman, he might get into it now. Then I took the family out tubing and it was a blast. Sometimes it is just nice to kick back and enjoy the most prized things on earth family, but I tell you what I haven't been catfishing in a while so the family is going to have to take a back seat at night time here purty soon. Love the BOC and everyone in it God Bless.

2. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Way to go brother, It's great to spend time with the family, Load them up and kick back on the water with some big rods and some bluegills , maybe an old big flathead might come by and say hello. enjoy your time off brother.......steve

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Sounds like you have a good mess of blue gill fillets for supper with plenty left to feed them big ole flatties!:big_smile:

4. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    thats what its all about kick back and enjoy it no ones tombstone ever said wish I could have spent more time at work and less with the family

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey Brother, glad you had a good time. I have done the same thing as you before, took my little cousin fishing for Bream and then go for just a regular little boat ride or something. It's definitely good to spend time with the family. Oh and yeah, those Bream do make awesome bait.

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    glad to see that you are having a nice vacation. there is nothing like spending time with friends and family.

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    In joy your vacation mike hope you catch your PB:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

8. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    Taht is what it is all about! Life doesn't get much better than that.....:big_smile:

9. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Aint nothing better than spending time with family. Especially when your fishing. Glad your having fun.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the coins bro, hope you enjoy your vacation. Looks like you got a nice bait spot.

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Mike We Feel the same Way about you to Sir. Your Friend and BOC Broyher. J.D.Straka :big_smile:

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Good to see that you "took time to smell the roses" I willing to bet your blood pressure has dropped too. Nothing better than having a good time with family!
    Bill