Good night of fishin!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by pr1mo5, Sep 20, 2009.

1. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Went to a little local urban place i know in gilbert from about 2:30am til 5:00am today 9/20/09 I was working out the kinks in a new reel i got for my san carlos trip so i didnt get nothin my wife got 3 small channels 1-5lbs 1-2lbs and 1-3lbs. My friend got a 4 lb channel and his girl got a 4 lb carp all on chicken liver. Cant wait for that san carlos trip on tueday and wednesday..... took pics on my phone but turned out to dark... ill be sure to bring my digital camera on the san carlos trip!

2. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Matthew, Nothing beats a practice fishing trip before a bigger fishing trip.:smile2:

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Always nice to get a warm-up :smile2:. Anyhow keep us posted and dont feel bad my cell phone camera dont have flash either!

4. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    what fish u want flats or channels?

5. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    good luck hope you hook up big

6. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
  7. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Hoping for some flatts!!! But it seems only those bass fishers are having luck with those! Heading to san carlos tueday til wednesday night.... hope last night was just a warm up for my trip!!!
    I was at rosie on the 18th didnt get a thing not a bite on worms bluegill liver waterdogs nothing......

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  8. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey Matthew,just noticed you live in A.J too!

9. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    hey good luck out there. maybe ull slay them. it could have just been an off night it happens all the time even at my honeyholes.

10. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Yeah it dont look like im going to san carlos now rob talked me out of that...lol he told me a spot on the upper salt to go to so it looks like im heading there tuesday day and wednesday if anyone wants to go let me know!!! Brian yeah im on delaware and broadway where are you at? Im close to the apache junction mall (wal-mart)...:smile2:

11. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    LMAO,im about 2 miles from you at delaware and super!!:smile2: Small world!!

12. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Lol yeah small world... I did live on Ironwood all the way up at gold feild mtn. I was raised there for 19 years now im away from there but still in aj. It must be something with people in aj who can catch night channel cats but not any flatts.... what the heck!:confused2:

13. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Im just new to the flatty thing! I will catch on!!:smile2:

14. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Yeah i think Rob put me on some fish for my tuesday trip i have a good feeling... Brian you busy on tuesday and wednesday???

15. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    I actually have those days off,with thursday and friday to go with em!!:cool2:

16. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Rob gave me a spot on the upper salt he said he might go but not for sure yet just let me know i put up a new post asking if anyone wants to hitch a ride all you have to bring is ur food,gear, and if ya want a chair!

17. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Cool,give me a holler tomorrow,i will pm you my number!:big_smile:

18. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    alright man will do...

19. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    where are u fishing at rosie?

20. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    short trip this week got to be back early.... i dont have a boat so i fish grapevine and some cholla some school house and some windy hill...