Good night at indian lake

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by skunkedagain, Aug 7, 2006.

1. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Thanks to all the tips, and advice .I finally had a good night at indian.caught several 4 to 5 #'s and my buddy even had one over 10.Thanks again.Now I just have to do it again.

2. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    congrats glad you caught some fish and had fun.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    What part of the lake were you fishing?

4. fish-n-fool

fish-n-fool New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you were fishing over the weekend I sure hope your buddy paid the $15 and entered the charity cat tourney. A fish over 10 lbs looks like it would have been in the big money; at minimum would have won the $125 daily big fish, and I beleive would have won him $500 overall.

I'll have to re-check the final results, but he would have placed well for sure!

5. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    we were fishing near dream bridge

6. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    yeah we were in the tourney,that 10 # did not get big fish we were in 2nd and got bumped to 7th.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on some nice fish brother. Sounds like a great time.

8. fish-n-fool

fish-n-fool New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Skunked - thanks for the update; I'd seen the tourney results as of Saturday and was thinking he could have missed out on some cash!!! Congrats on the 7th place finish. I was suppossed to be fishing it myself, but had some conflicts.

I've done well on large fish near dream bridge and also north of that area in the channels and lilly pads around Long Island/Pony Island.

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ok where is Dream Bridge I know where the lilly pads are. I used to stay in cabins on O'Conners Landing but either they dont rent them out anymore from what I know of.

10. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    dream bridge is close to o'conners.if you put in at moundwood go out into the main lake make an immediate right and head straight you'll be looking at dream bridge

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Good Going! glad you had a Fun Night and thanks for sharing. J,D,Straka :cool2:

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    When heading away from the lillies around the bend at O'Conners your looking at a bridge is that the one your talking about. I know that one has about 15ft there

13. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    yes thats the one.Its the deepest part of the lake and the original lake before they dug it out.

14. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    dream bridge is on the southeast part of seminole island

15. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    sorry not seminole island its shawnee island

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I love that place, when we stayed there my uncle would leave his boat with us and we could use it. I never caught anything very big tho but that was before the BOC. Well I still havnt caught anything big yet:lol: but I know how to LOL. I remember some kid drowned and we had to walk the line to see if we could find him, that was creepy. I was on the other side of Dream bridge and saw them towing a huge grapling thing to try to find him (I was glad they didnt find him with me watching I already had a sick mind LOL). Ive been meening to go back to the Lake just havnt had the chance are there still cabins you can rent for the week out there?

17. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    im not sure if there are any rentals up there.on the water ,but i think they have a whole rental home for sale.