Good night at indian lake,ohio

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by coltsfan, Sep 3, 2006.

1. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    fished from 7:00 to midnight and caught 7 nice channels all around 5 pounds and a blue around 3 pounds.we were using shrimp and cut shad on the bottem in about 5 foot of water.we also had garlic livers but it produced nothing tonight

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Congrats on the catch, sounds like a fun night of fishing.

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Got any pics? I don't believe there are any blues in Indian Lake. Good night though.

4. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    NO PICS BUT IT WAS DEFINATLY A BLUE

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    I have fished that lake a lot and a long time and have caught a lot of channels there so we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. did ya count the rays?

6. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats a great lake report, perhaps the fall bite is starting up. Way to go and keep up the great catches!

Salmonid

7. Schifty

Schifty New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice job sounds like ya had a good night.

8. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I HAVE FISHED INDIAN LAKE ALL MY LIFE THERE ARE BLUE CATS THERE. I CATCH 99% OF THE CATS ARE CHANNELS BUT YOU'LL GET A BLUE EVERY NOW AND THEN.YOU'VE NEVER HEARD THE STORY ABOUT OLD BLUE THEN HUH!

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Bill Ive seen a Blue pulled out of there also (this was about 25 years ago but it was a Blue) about 10lbs

10. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    yeah Ive heard the story of old blue,and ive also seen a 25 # blue swimming on top about to die and I netted it to see what was wrong with it then released it .It seemed oxygen deficient.

11. whisker hunter

whisker hunter New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    congrats on the catch,sounds like a great evening!

12. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    well, i suppose ya cant argue with the masses. can't wait to catch a blue there some day.

13. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    see how confrontational my sidekick is? saturday morning, long after we caught our last fish and i was working up the initiative to pack up for the long 2.5 hour drive home some yuppie set up rather close to my sidekick. so my sidekick talked of taking a log off our fire and clubbing the yuppie with it.

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Billy, seems anger management is what you need:big_smile:

15. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Ya see, this post ain't confrontational and I only said that at the river to give ya something to bad mouth me about here, like I'd club someone with a burning log? :roll_eyes: I'd burn my hands! I just can't believe Mr. Road Rage (who carries assorted weapons with him at all times) dis's me like that. No Jack, stupid inconciderate people may piss me off but not to the point of any physical harm of any way for anything other than self defense.

16. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    Sounds like blues are there then, huh?

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well all I know is if Billy G and Dip would fish with flathunter agin, they might catch a feesh!

18. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    I only said that at the river to give ya something to bad mouth me about here, I just can't believe Mr. Road Rage dis's me like that.

WANTED ME TO "DIS" HIM, CAINT BUHLEEVE I "DIS" HIM? sound like a mentally stable sidekick? uh, and jakkal? as many times i fished w/u i never caught nuthin cept a toitle.

19. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    hey jack, i caught bout 7 channels and an 18 lb flat friday night/sat morn. and dip got two flats biggest at 17.

Yeah, figured you enjoy razzin me so when your material gets old and/or dull I gotta spice it up for ya. wait till tonight, maybe I'll kick a kid or something. :roll_eyes: