GOOD NEWS!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MrFlathead, Sep 15, 2009.

1. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    I got my results back on the Medical Board and I am getting Discharged with Sevrance pay and 50% Disability from the VA for the rest of my life with no follow up appts! 50% for me with 2 kids and my wife is right at $1000 a month and I get commisary/BX privledges to. I go John Hancock the offer today and have to be out in 40 days or less starting today.

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    good deal brotha, thats a house payment..or in my case 1 and a half house payments lol

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats on soon being a free man.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Wow, congratulations brother:wink:

5. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Glad to hear they are going to do right by you. Thanks for serving and please take care of yourself !!

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Zach I don't have any idea how good of a deal this is. If your satisfied I'm happy for you. Your a free man, and can get along with the next direction of your life.

7. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Its nice to have it to fall back on, but with the inflation thats probably comin be careful thinkin ya got a lot of money. Also as the kids get older the allowance for them may change. Good luck on what you got planned. Even if the disability don't bother ya much now, it may in the future so decide wisely what your occupation will be. But I hope ya get somethin ya like