GOOD NEWS! Got the Blues - Blue catfish, anyway

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by AllenM, Jun 1, 2006.

1. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Talked to the park host this morning up at the lake and he confirmed that there are in fact Blue cats in these waters! WOOHOO! I'll be aiming to catch some MONSTERS this season!!

2. Gary S.

Gary S. New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well thats good news isn't it! I am addicted to blues myself, don't know how I'd get along without em.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck going after those Blues, post some pics of em when you get em.

4. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Oh, believe me, I will! The park host said he's seen 40 or 50 pound cats come out of that lake, and as soon as I get the registration updated and get a little work done on my boat, including finish wiring the lights, I'm gonna be out there trying to nail fish that size! I'll be reading up on blues a lot in the mean time looking to see what the best ways are to hook into the big ones in lake water and trying to hook into them from the bank. I guess that confirms that my 14 pounder was not a channel cat after all. Man, I'm happy now! Things just keep looking better and better to me lately for the near future, what with the move, and Becca getting promoted, and all the other things improving in our lives...

Sure am glad to have the BOC to share it with! thanks guys!

BTW, Tea... how many avatars you gonna go through before you settle on one you like?! ROFL!!