Good News for Some PitBulls

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pop pop, Sep 6, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Last night I watched the first of three episodes of National Geographic "Dogdown" This show is about Michael Vick's Pitbulls that were seized. They are living in Utah in a no kill shelter. About $500.000 dollars of Mr. Vick's fine went to this shelter for there rehabilitation and socialization for adoption. And the Pits are making great strides and are doing well.

As the owner of 2 in home well balance well trained and socialized pits, those Pits are gonna give a lot of love to someone.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yup, that was a great show. They finally have a life. The dog that had her teeth pulled so she could be bred...against her will...made me very sad, and angry. :angry: I hope they continue to follow up on these dogs.

Thank you for this post. I was gonna make a post on it, but I pluck on the pitbull harp strings enough lmao.

American Pitbull Terrier: A true American icon, and a loyal, loving companion.

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Matt,It made my wife and I sad as well:sad2:. We said that if we didn't already have 2, we would adopt one of those and shower it with so much love and affection than it ever dreamed possible. I can't wait for the next 2 episodes, because we hope in the end we get to see some adopted.:big_smile:

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I watched it also. Feel about the same as you guys. Good to see the pits playing together.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im just glad those dogs werent killed, it wasnt there fault.