Good morning y'all !!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Feb 11, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Just wanted to say good morning to all my Brothers and Sisters, before going to work. Ive worked three days straight and havent been on much. I also had some puter problems, but with Barbs (Cattledogz) help we got it figured out. I had a nightmare last night dont remember much of it, but it had something to do with No---Fish--tiptoeing through the tulips Tony, Cant--Fish--Looks purty --in Pink John,---some kind of Pumkin--and some kind of phyiscal contact with Sheep. :sweet_kiss: :0a30: :haha:
    Have a great day everyone!!!!!

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Glad the computer is straightened back out and you are able to post.

Sounds like quite the nightmare... LOL

Now you just need to not have to work so much so you have more BOC time. :lol:

Have a great day!

Hugs,
    Barb

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad things are well with ya pard that sounds like a skeery nightmare

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:lol: Steve, what did you eat before you went to bed??? I'm happy you folks got your computer problems corrected (thank you Barb - seem to recall you helpin' me a time or two also :smile2:). Hope your workday went well and that you are taking CARE of yourself bro! Do you have snow where you live? A friend of mine just came back from upper NY state.....a place called Seneca Falls. Lots of wintry weather there, evidently :big_smile:. You and Beth stay warm now, snow or no.....

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats one scary nightmare..