Good morning on the Ohio 11/15

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by SkiMax, Nov 15, 2009.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Me and a buddy went out this morning before the Bengals game. We were gonna fish from 8-12. It took a little longer to get bait than we were planning on so by the time we got our first pole out it was 9:15. I ended up with one small channel in about 30 minutes so we pulled anchor and moved. The next two hours was nice. I ended up with 3 more fish. An 8 pound blue, a 20 pound blue, and a 17 pound flattie. They all came pretty quick. I have another one on that felt even nicer but he popped the hook. Weird because he was the only one that doubled a rod all day, but all in all it was a good morning. Got in in time to watch the steelers lose to my bengals, so that was the icing on the cake.

p.s. fishing 45-50 feet of water with fresh gizzard shad.

2. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Thanks for the info. Can't wait to get my boat back so I can get back on the river.

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    sounds like a great day! oh, and the fishing sounded decent too! :smile2::wink:

4. Balex123

Balex123 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good news Max. Hopefully we can fish together soon and make another good post!!!

5. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Glad somebody has time to fish and glad you caught some. My buddy caught a bunch of fish saturday and said his 5 biggest would have gone 100#'s or so. Biggest was 35#'s. Caught 4 or 5 flatties as well with the biggest of them being 30#'s.

6. gdog bigcat

gdog bigcat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice trip Skimax! And Who-Dey!