Good Morning my family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Aug 17, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :big_smile: I just seen an interesting infomercial and was curious if anyone had heard of it?It's called the Rhino Indestructable Fishing Rod by Zebco? It is advertized as being unable to break period made out of glass and graphite.Anyway,they give their web site as www.rhino.com. They want $29.95 for it,and supposedly you get free either a closed face reel or open face spinning,and lots of bass hooks, weights,plastics ect ect.Just wondered if anyone has heard about it and what they think.Have a grat and happy day.
    Sister pk powell:big_smile:

2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I have a Rhino, it is my favorite rod and reel.
    Seems indestructable, though I only let the fish test it.
    Try this site it will get you there.
    http://www.rhinofishing.com/home.htm

Bought mine at wally world 3 years ago I think I paid $29.95 for rod and reel.

3. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Though I haven't seen the infomercial on it, I do have a rhino rod, not sure if its the same one on the commercial but the rhino rod that I have is great, never had any problems with it, it's a tough rod.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have one sister but I am not sure its the same one you are talking about they are good rods:big_smile:

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Is this the rod that they shoot against the plywood?? Seen that infomercial. Pretty interesting.