Good Morning B O C - Wake up!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TDawgNOk, Sep 18, 2006.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Good morning my brothers.

It is a glorious morning and I am so ready to hear about everyone's experiances from the National. Anyone actually meet Catgirl? How many pies did Tea get? Did DH get pied?

Come on, who's got the dirt?

Come on in chat, I'm there!!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    On my way, but only for a little while.

3. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,

Tanya is now an official member of the inaugural BOC quartet, girls got a set of lungs on her LOL!

Tea got a sneak attack from pie land, I had the honor of pieing DH alongside of Pam. In addition JW got it bad and I think he's mad, but haven't seen or heard from him to know for sure, but even as big as he is what's he gonna do? It was Rachel (DH's daughter) that got him.

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    uh roh

sounds like JW may be planning some kind of revenge on the FATHER

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Everything was great the fun food and friendship will be remembered long in my life I have posted a little in the national thread but if you did not see it there then all I can say is there were so many names and so much action that I hope to be able to list them all one day until then thanks for being part os my life for a weekend that will stay in my mind for ever hope to see you all and more at the next gathering

6. nitro

nitro New Member

State:
    Dover, TN
    Did anyone notice whether Tea stayed on his diet? Just wondering.....:big_smile:

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    man, i wouldve went but it was just too far for a 16 year old to make. maybe if its closer to nebraska next year i could go i really want to it sounds like i would have the time of me life.

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    He looked pretty good when I saw him but I was staying at the lodge and I think he was at the campground where obviously all the action was. I don't see how anyone could stick to any sort of diet with all that food staring you in the face...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Clean mind, clean body: take your pick.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dave, that answer is no buddy, LMAO. I planned the week before to take the whole week off my diet, from Monday-Sunday last week.

I only gained 17lbs, LMAO. I am sure most is water weight and such, will find out next Monday when I weigh in again. But let me tell you this, there was a ton of awesome food there!!! Started the diet back again yesterday, I got a goal to hit!!

10. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Tea looked exceptional. You almost didn't know him except for his smile.
    17 pounds will melt away. Most of it was protein anyway from what I saw. LOL