Good luck!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Apr 23, 2009.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to all this weekend and year fishing.The water will be warming up soon an the wheather is going to be staying nice.So stay safe an lets see some pictures of some big fish .

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Should be a fantastic weekend for fishing! Good luck all! And isn't it nice to have the site back up?

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thank god I have to work this weekend!:confused2:

4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I have to work all weekend also. Its going to suck being inside all weekend!

5. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    no work this weekend,well not saturday at least,so its going to be a alllllllllll day fishing trip. hell ya:0a10::003::haha:

6. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Me too:sad2:

7. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    Get your boss to lay you off like i did. i was almost excited about bieng able to fish whenever. that was untill i realised i wouldnt have the money to take the boat out...EVER:sad2:

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Screw it I have got to get out atleast once so I am going to hit the river tonight! Take my father in law out for his birthday and try to get him on his first blue. I go on call at 10:30pm and stay on call until Monday morning. I don't know why they even call it "on call", you work the entire weeked every freaking time. :angry::angry::angry:

Randy I am gonna get up there and fish for some Flatheads with you and Skip atleast once this summer...:roll_eyes::wink:

9. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    My boss made me work like a Rabbit this week .So I m going to be off the clock at 245pm.Then its time to hunt the mushrooms.Tbull come on over.
    Ill let ya know when is good.