Good luck Pa.

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by kenlaw76, Mar 22, 2009.

1. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I want to wish all of my Pa. brothers Good luck in the upcomming Tournys. Lets show everyone that Pa. can hold there own. Whom all from Pa. are fishing in the Tournys?

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i could not get in any of them as workmans comp keeps sending my checks late. by time i got my check sign ups were over and i didn't have any money left over for them any ways. good luck to all in PA who are in and i know you all will do great.

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    The BOC Flathead Frenzy and Spring Fish-Off is enough for me!

Who else is on the contests?

Good luck to all!

4. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    not I too poor ,social security+3 kids=no money:sad2: just fish for fun:cool2:

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I mailed my check for the spring fish off yesterday! :cool2: I was going to sign up for the flathead contest also but missed the deadline! :sad2:

6. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    didn't make it for the frenzy but im in the fish off. ...justin:cool2::smile2:

7. RedTideDiver

RedTideDiver New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Good luck guys. I just joined so I am going to have to be a camera man for my buddy Ken :cool2:.

8. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Sent the check in yesterday for the spring fish off. Hopefully it will arrive in time. If not, I'll still be out there fishing.

9. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Spring fish off for me. good luck everyone

10. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I'll be fishing regardless of any tournaments like God intended for me to do:cool2:

11. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    You should be able to put up some nice blues for your team, Mike! Actually would take you as a teammate in a heart beat!

I'm jealous!

12. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`m in on both contests , good luck guys !!!1

13. ssskinner27

ssskinner27 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    Good Luck I hope someone from PA or near PA kicks some A**

14. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Good luck to everyone...Go get em PA...

15. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    good luck to everyone in the frenzy and the fish off, lets show how good of fishery we have here....justin:cool2:

16. kenlaw76

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Well guys, I am on team number 10 (Bloddy Knuckles) and I got appointed as capt. by my team so know I really have to put a nice one the board. This should be a fun spring.

17. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Ken, they picked a good man for the job. Just don't beat the rest of us too bad. i'm sure you will set the bar high for the rest of us to go after.:wink:

18. kenlaw76

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    You know it. So when are you going to take me out for some Blues?:smile2: Are you going to make the April 11 tourny?

19. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Think the 11th got changed from algonkian to aquia due to low water levels on the upper potomac. Aquia is way down below. Wasn't planning on fishing that one, BUT if you wanted to hit the lower potomac we could fish for the cats and strippers. Hit it about Friday night around 10or11pmish and fish all day til dark. That should give us a good 16+ hrs of fishing. The reason I say 10 or 11pmish is the strippers are slammin' that time from midnight to maybe 6am. Best of both worlds. strippers and cats, hopefuly at the same time.

Strippers should be all the way up by then, I caught 4 friday while I was fishing. If I can get into the same senerio as last year hang on. Whatcha think?

Boy if anybody else finds out 2 different team members are fishing together we might be in for it, LOL.

20. kenlaw76

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I would love to go, but Sat. is our openning day for trout down here. I am going to take the kids out for a little. I could prob. do fri. 4/10 till Sat.