Good Luck BIG SAM & Johnny 777

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Bait Boat, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Boys i hope yall tear lake fork up this weekend:smile2:don't forget them
    swimming trunks you will need them :big_smile::big_smile: I hope yall take all the$$$$
    Drink plenty of water and mt dew. And as for as that driving the rc boat
    accident I have to drive by sight I'm not rated on intruments :crazy:Kinda hard to see in the dark shadows . We will go again soon:big_smile: Be carefull and again GOOD LUCK:wink::wink::wink:
    :big_smile:

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Thank's Regan!!! Your mini-cat stab wound should be healed up time were back!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out: If Johnny shows up tonight with golf clubs i may use them on him!!!:beat_brick: We will give it our best effort!!! Thanks for the catalpa worms they could prove to be deadly:wink:

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks Regan, It will be a fun trip $$$ or not. You should load up and come with us, we can fish 3 in the boat in this tournament. I had to take the golf clubs out of the truck this morning to make room for suit cases. Should have left them in there and made Sam go play golf one day :smile2:, theres a course right on the lake :wink:. Should be at the Walmart up the road from Lake Fork buying license by about 8:00 a.m. in the morning :cool2:.

4. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    8am????:eek:oooh: I forgot grandpa was driving!!:wink::tounge_out: I bet we laugh a time or 2 on the trip:smile2: Regan is too tight to go with us Johnny we will have to kidnap him sometime..wouldn't be too hard just keep him out till about midnight & when he goes into one of his "I am outta here naps" just keep driving he aint waking up for a spell!!:003:

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Good luck boys, I hope you "represent" well. Which tourny tour ya'll fishin?

6. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    It's the big cat quest i think on
    lake fork in texas

7. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Appreciate all the support :big_smile: Lot's of phone calls coming in...Basically we stunk up the lake from wednesday until sunday:eek:oooh::tounge_out: man it was tough finding any of those world-class channels on Lake Fork....The folk's on the fishing docks kicked our ass for 2 days straight with no let-up's...they were catching 7-10lbers going out of style:eek:oooh:all we could manage was 4lbers:sad2: We did manage to destroy the "war-Wagon" it definately was at war...the trolling motor went down when we vibrated the roll-pin off the lock-in lock-out rope...Jeffery was shooting a Teamcatfish video when it occured our arkansas in-jun-uity will be revealed on this video!! Then we destroyed the depth-finder by breaking off the transducer....Then we busted the livewell 60 gallons in the floor....The lake was really rough all week...Then Jeffery tore up the Teamcatfish truck at the weigh-in while manning his booth.....it's bad too...I destroyed a reel while fishing...nothing went right except the weather cooled down to 89* & 93* the last day...We tried hard too our fish were caught on secret 7....they would not bite anything else period....All the bait manufacture company's were pretty much there but none got in the money at my last check on the radio broad cast...16lber won it overall...1st year we didnt place in the dough:sad2:

8. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Welcome back Boys.... Sorry to hear of such atrosities.:sad2: At least ya'll made it back safe. :wink:

9. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Johnny,
    If you need the combo-cat, let me know. It is back in Arkansas now. It sounds like you boys did a little "breaking in" on the war wagon. I can loan you my boat if you promise not to tee up any golf balls on the front deck.
    Heading down to the river all next week. You boys meet me down there if you can. Sam, call me if you have time to fish.

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Well I got the new transducer ordered and dropped the warwagon off at the welding shop today. They are going to tack weld the roll pin on the trolling motor, weld on the front some and fix the live well. Also busted the gears on the trailer wench and will pick a new one up tomorrow. Still had a blast and gained a wealth of knowledge from Jeff with team catfish on how to use our sonars a lot better :cool2:.

11. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    dang Johnny, how in the world did yall break the trailer wench?
    Yeah, I learned a ton from Jeff too on electronics.................and then I followed it up by fishing with someone named 777 down on the river a few months ago............:0a35:
    I still have my 522 set like you put it with the cats in yellow/red. Even in Canada, all the pike and walleye looked just like arcs of a different color. That was a good deal you did with that color thing.

12. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    You do realize CCat that Johnny is color-blind???:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::0a5:

13. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    color blind??? I really think he just is blind in which iron to golf with.
    He didn't take clubs down there last week, did he?

Heading to "you know where" now...............dead sea.

hey, me and Regan are kind of planning a trip next week to his 13 dam, or even the better part of the river on Sunday. I just told him I will be back from Greers on Saturday night. You got an time off or want to meet up and whoop up on the cats???

14. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Nope he didnt bring no clubs to Fork:wink: but we did keep circling the golf course in the "war-wagon" for some reason:003:

15. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    I am telling you, he is whipped. I bet he dropped the "WarWagon" off at the welding shop to have balloon tires put on so it can double as a golf cart. I had a buddy who got ruined by golf. You just better hope you can always put him on the fish or he will get bored and start carrying those little pencils in his shirt pocket.
    Did he wear shorts down in that heat, or did he wear knickers?