The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
We have a little rack on the wall of our shower. In that rack are three pump bottles. One holds the body wash, the second holds something my wife uses and I believe the last one holds hair shampoo. Since I'm bald, I really only use the first one. Well, this a.m. I jump in the shower and grab a handful of the first bottle and shower with it. Kind of slimy stuff, that smells like flowers...didn't lather worth a lick either. Went out to the kitchen and told my wife to get some of the old Walmart stuff and get rid of this junk. She looked at me, and sniffed me. She said, "You just showered with my hair conditioner." We went and looked and she had switched the order of the body wash and hair conditioner bottles in the rack. Apparently, my comments following this revelation were considered inappropriate. It sounds like I may be sleeping on the couch tonight. On the other hand, my chest hair and underarm hair has never been softer and shinier!

Administrator
Darn Johnny, all I can say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry.

Administrator
Hay Johnny, just remember that it will all come out in the wash. Or maybe the third or forth. lol

Registered
Lol get some dr sqauch soap recommend pine tar, bay rum, or citirs cedar. She has hers you have yours well until she hijacks it lol.

Administrator
My wife and I got into it once. There was a lot of yelling going on and some pretty rough stuff said. When it was done, I had her begging. She was on her knees actually begging. She kept saying "Come out from under that bed and fight like a man.

Registered
Benbrook Texas
Remember when you got free samples in the mail?
My parents seldom threw anything away, reusing those convenient free sample bottles.
I remember once my dad reached into the medicine cabinet and tried to brush his teeth with a free sample of 'Score' hair grease (he didn't use the stuff).
Realizing quickly that it wasn't toothpaste, he grabbed a free sample bottle of 'Scope' mouthwash to rinse the hair grease out. My mother had 'repurposed' the bottle with her favorite shampoo.
The started throwing away the empty containers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts