Good fishing spots?

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Colinkem, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Colinkem

Colinkem New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey guys, Im from columbia but our family is orginally from nebraska, somehow we ventured down to tiger land but our hearts are still up in big red country, anyhow i was looking for some good spots up there to fish while visiting. Would like places near Lincoln, Omaha, or out in Greeley county. Any advice?

2. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Well first off welcome to the BOC. And second there are all kinds of salt lakes around lincoln to fish. There are a few good spots in Omaha, but couldn't tell you which ones to go to. Don't worry there are lots of people on here from out that way that can help you out and I KNOW they will.

3. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    Welcome to the BOC Colin

around lincoln theres alot of nice places to fish.. Stagecoach Bluestem Wagontrain Conestoga Holmes Lake are just a few.. when you get up this way drop a line and i can give you info on whatever lake your thinkin of fishin and if youd like go out and show a few places at the lake that has produced some fish.

4. Colinkem

Colinkem New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the help fella's, i will check those places out for sure. Good luck and Go Big Red!

5. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    SUMMIT LAKE NEAR TEKAMAH

6. cavillac

cavillac Active Member

State:
    Loveland,Iowa
    s
    My Brother was there last week and caught some decent fish! I'm going this weekend.

I still remember a few years back when they drained it, my buddy and I swam and waded through the bottom collecting sinkers/ lures/ boat anchors.. we still use the boat anchors today haha