Good Fish day on Kerr Lake

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Arkansascatman777, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Well me and Big Sam teamed up again for another pole bender tournament. I'll let Randy Jones post the results and the weigh in pics. The last I heard there were 18 teams in the tournament and me and Sam finished 5th with 65 or so lbs. We had a blast and I ended up setting a new PB for this year. I'm still sitting on 43 lbs. as a PB but caught one yesterday that weighed in at 41.4 lbs.:big_smile:. The winning team had mid 80's. These Pole Bender members are some salty fisherman.

We had another pretty start to the day

[​IMG]

This was 7:00 a.m. take off

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The water was smooth early, but got up out of the east pretty good later in the day. This was a big barge headed up river with double tug boats pushing the load.

[​IMG]

This was the 41.4 lb. blue just before releasing him after the weigh in.

[​IMG]

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on another great day out!!!!!:wink::big_smile:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like ya had a great day ,Thanks for the pics,Johnny. I'll be back sometime before long.

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice pictures!

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well Johnny snuck some photo's in on me again!:tounge_out::eek:oooh: Really nice fish ya bagged to my friend:wink::cool2: That dude was a fighter. Those cured livers payed-off!!:wink: The sad part is his fish went 41 something and big fish was 42:angry::sad2::eek:oooh:. Well maybe next time:wink: We gave it all we had...just couldn't find no fish 10lbs and over to with the brute:smile2:

6. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Nice fish. Great pics thanks for sharing.