good fights last night "100"

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by AZBADBOYCATFISH, Jul 12, 2009.

1. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    I was so happy to see hendo knock out bisping. I cant stand that d$$khead. GSP proved why he is champ. Was pissed that mir lost would have loved to see brock get his ass knocked out.

2. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    I agree, it made my day seeing Bisping get molly-whop'd:roll_eyes:! I didn't care who really won the Lesnar/Mir fight, I just wish it was a little more competative:angry:. I was rather impressed with Paulo Thiago going the distance, he's legit. Jon Fitch is no punk, lasting 15 minutes with him is a victory in itself.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    All I know is I was glad Bisping got knocked TF out:smile2: Shut his british mouth:wink:

4. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    GSP is a gangsta! I loved to see Mir loose, he is such a cocky @ss!

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    All but one fight ended the way I wanted it to. Lesnar smashed Mir, Bisping got KTFO!!!! Only thing that didnt happen that I wanted to would be gsp getting ktfo, besides that loved it all.

6. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    once again GSP proved why hes a total welterweight stud lol i dont have much to say about Mir vs Lesnar, it made me mad that he lost but it wasnt that good of a fight and thiago going the distance with fitch was awesome and Hendo proves why he is the definition of MMA.