Good Deed

Discussion in 'Boating Stories' started by catfish kenny, Sep 26, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I was woke up early this morning by the phone and it was my uncle and cousin.Them two went out fishing without me and the boat broke down so I had to hook up and go get em. Had to pull my uncles 14ft. Gruman with my 15ft Lowe. I was wandering if I was gonna be able to do it considering I only have a 15 hp Seahorse but my little ole Johnson did it.......About a mile-n-half up river.Gotta love it even if it aint fast or pretty it has never let me down so far.They never caught anything either.........................:eek:oooh:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Serves them right for not inviting you!:smile2:

Oh yeah, glad it worked out at least. You can't be too cruel, everyone needs help once in a while.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kenny that was a good deed. Tell them you will be looking under the christmas tree and thanking of them. "Up a river without a paddle".:wink:

4. Big B

Big B New Member

State:
    North Texas
    Thats great. All of my friends call me when they need help also. I had almost the same thing happen about 2 months ago. My buddies outboard busted a pin. He called me to come and get him. What he had forgot was that the carb on my little honda was broke and the trolling motor he had just given me was busted, I hit a log at full speed, and I was at work. I have a pond hopper its a 12ft plastic flat bottom. His is a 14ft aluminum flat bottom. He had to troll all the way back across the lake to his truck.lol.