Good deals coming quick

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by JERMSQUIRM, Feb 23, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man have i had the luck. i just am getting back to hunting the last few years. did some dove hunting and squirrl. and planed to do some deer hunting in the coming season along with getting my f.o.i.d. card 2 years ago. so i always used my grandpas guns.

well now thatthe state has issued my firearms card i decided to start getting a few guns. the boy is 6 and is a good time to get him out shooting and teach him gun safety.

so i statred this thread cause my quest started somewhere i thought would be the last gun i would get. a black powder.

me and a buddie was walking through the hunting section at wally a few weeks ago. he smacked me on the shoulder and said look at that. there were 3 b/p guns in the case. $49/$49/$63. what. there cvas were all on clearence. i got a .45 cal cva orig/ $121.93 for $49. the exact same gun my buddie had killed a deer with two years prior. he got the camo 50 cal cva for $63 orig $159.96. then in the hunting clearence i got see through muzzeloder scope mounts for $7. was $20. and pyrodex 50 pellets for $7. was $13.88.

then my cuz sold me a scope for $20. so gun mounts and scope.$77.

then a friend of mine wrecked his car and needed some cash. i was looking for a .22 for coonhunting and squirll. he sold me a .22 marlin semi-auto long rifle for $75. they are $121 new. this thing has not more than a few marks on the entire gun. looked new. he said maybe it was shot 150 times tops.

so not bad. $152 i have a .22 and a muzzeloder.

2. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    Dang i wish i could find deals like that not to mention a friend in need. Sure am hoping to come across a deal like those sometime in my life when i have the money.

3. Chanellocked

Chanellocked New Member

State:
    Lake St. Louis, MO
    Dang! You got both guns for what I paid for my Remington .22 alone. I see deer and squirrels in your future. Way to go.:thumbsup:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya thats the plan. and some coon hunting. no more borrowing paps rifle.:cool:

5. Whitelightnin

Whitelightnin New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congradulations on the deals. Now you just need to find some deals like that for me. :)