Good Day!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Albert7, May 31, 2007.

1. Albert7

Albert7 New Member

State:
    Chster,Illinois.
    Good day my brothers and sisters! My name is Albert,I just signed-on! I love a Catfisherman!!! Hope to Hook-up with some of you folks.
    I live in Chester(Home of Popeye),Illinois...along the Muddy Mississippi.Been catin' since about 1960,never had a boat,but that's changing this year!!!
    I'd like to get together with some of you this year for a fishin' trip,I enjoy night fishin' the best,but,I'd rather be fishin' than eatin'.
    I do Woodworking on the side,when everything else is slowed down.
    God bless and keep you all!!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member.

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Albert:
    Welcome aboard! Where do you like to fish? I am located in Lebanon, about an hour or so from you. Are you going to Catstock? Hope to meet you soon.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad to have you it's a great place to be!:smile2:

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Albert.

6. Albert7

Albert7 New Member

State:
    Chster,Illinois.
    Just wanted to say THANKS,for the post's of Welcome,from you.
    Sound's like a wonderful bunch of Folks here.Cant wait to meet a bunch of you from the local area,especialy.
    Aaron,I tried to send you a personal message,to answer your question,but I need 5-more posts before I can send messages.I primarily fish the mississippi near Chester,and up the Kaskaskia,up to Evansville.I won't have a boat intill later this year,THEN I'll not be found at home very much.Maybe we could fish later this month,or there-after?!-What do you teach?I use to be a weight lifter,until 9 years ago.Have respect for you,after reading your profile.I'll update mine later.
    To all of you...God keep and Bless each of you in your lives,may HE bless you with Wonderful days on the water,and a Hog off the Port and Starboard Bow to pull you to shore.
    Albert.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    :0a25::0a17::0a25: Albert Welcome to the BOC. I worked below the chester hill at the big house for several years. Glad to see you as a member of this big family.:lol::smile2:

8. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC Albert, good to have you!

9. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    WELCOME TO BOC. FORM ARKABSAS.